Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
I HATE Disney Channel :Stamp: by KooboriSapphire I HATE Disney Channel :Stamp: by KooboriSapphire
NOTICE BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER: I did not mention Phineas & Ferb, & Gravity Falls on this description because while I don't technically like them, they are the only decent thing on this network. So please stop pointing out how I didn't bring up those shows & I should watch Gravity. I've watched them, & they aren't as big of a deal as everyone around this page is making them sound like.

No, I really do hate this damn network, I wonder why Disney would think of ever coming up with such a trash network in the first place. Disney Channel took the magic out of Walt Disney pictures & turned it into nothing but pure shit.

I remember back whenever I'd think Disney, I'd remember & see stuff like this upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia… www.imagesdisney.com/images/ph… upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia… taioo.net/wp-content/uploads/2… kmwithkatyandcathy.files.wordp… www.lionking.org/imgarchive/Mi… 1.bp.blogspot.com/_-uuFHtKZ9Pg… . And now when I hear Disney, I see shit like this eiris.edublogs.org/files/2011/… images.wikia.com/disneychannel… www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/u… www.sweetslyrics.com/images/im… www.studentsoftheworld.info/si… www.glogster.com/media/5/16/23… .

No, I seriously hate it whenever I hear kids talk about Disney, they say crap like "OMG Selena Gomez is awesome!" "The Jonas Brothers are having a new movie!" "Have you watched Shake it up? It's the best thing Disney has made!" and any similar shit so on. It sickens me that parents allow their kids to watch & listen to the mediocre shit Disney Channel produces now rather than to have them watch & listen to some REAL Disney & music like Snow White, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Hercules, The Little Mermaid, Mulan, Pocahontas, Beauty & the Beast, The Jungle Book (despite my loathing towards that movie), The Princess & the Frog, Tangled, Aladdin, & the rest. Hell even the shit movies like Bolt, Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons, & the straight to DVD sequels are better than the shit Disney Channel offers.

Now, before I go on, Disney Channel has only made a HANDFUL of shows I like; Kim Possible, The Proud Family, That's So Raven, Dave the Barbarian, Fish Hooks, Gargoyles, House of Mouse, & The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. The Little Mermaid series was ok, but most of the time it was just stupid & often contradicted itself or the movie it was spin-offed from. And as for their singers, the only talented singers they've had were Raven, & Hilary Duff. And while I never liked Lizzie Maguire, Hilary Duff was one of the only talented members Disney Channel produced (with Raven as well). Heck, you know what? Playhouse Disney makes better shit than Disney Channel! And I love most of the shows like Stanly, Out of the Box, Bear in the big blue house, & many more. And the same goes for their television movies, I only liked a handful; Hocus Pocus, the one with the mermaid dude, & High School Musical 2 (don't get me wrong, I can see why so many people don't like it, but, this one was ok to me now, at least it looked like it tried just like the third one).

Disney Channel now is nothing but pure shit. They use the same damn plot formula in their live action shows & some of their cartoons. That's so Raven if I remember correctly, was the first show to use the plot theme; main character has a big secret that only her best friends & family know, & must not let anyone else know. Sounds fair. But then the rest of their shows started raping it. Wizards of Waverly place; a family has a magical secret & only they know it & must keep it secret. Oh, & it also rip-off Harry Potter. American Dragon Jake Long did the same; boy has amazing powers, but only his family & best friends know it, & must keep it a secret. Same goes for Hannah Montana; girl has a big secret & only her best friends & family know it, & must keep it hidden. See the pattern?

An American dragon Jake Long was a show I really WANTED to like, but the shitty formula it has, the cliche story, & corny typical boy love girl who is in fact part of his enemies' clan thing just made me laugh at it. Heck most of the time some of the mythical creatures it has look nothing like them (if you've watched the episode of the Jersey Devil then you'll know what I mean). I did however, like that they brought up that Medusa had sisters; something any TV, movie, or other source rarely ever does.

And oh, but that's not even the least of it. Now Disney Channel has become nothing more than a shit version of MTV for kids. EVERY ONE of their new actors sings! And none of them (though I hear Demi is good) could sing even if their lives depended on it! And don't come by with your Disney Channel fantard shit like "Oh so if they can't sing or are untalented, then why do they have albums coming out & why do they travel the world & why are they famous?!". Ok, just because they have an album, & a bunch of retarded-ass fans doesn't mean they're talented or can sing. Disney Channel doesn't give a rat's ass if you could sing or not; just as long as you look good & kid-friendly, & the young audience wets their panties over you, then they'll give you a record deal without hesitation.

And I'm tired of hearing people say that Disney Channel & the music they make is 'Parent approved', 'Non offensive' & so on. FUCK. THAT. SHIT. If parents really cared about what their kids watched & listened to, then they wouldn't allow their kids to watch anything Disney Channel makes :icontrollfaceplz: But all jokes aside...no it's still stands. Kids, DO NOT listen to your parents when they say to listen to all of the Disney Channel or Justin Bieber shit. Go out & listen to some violent, profound music; some pop, Rap, Hip Hop, Country, Hard Rock, Rock, Classic music, Walt Disney soundtracks from their movies, & so much more. I'd rather my own kids watch this www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yK59i… than some crap from Shake it Up. Parents who don't allow their kids to listen to anything other than Disney Channel's shit are horrible parents, because their kids become idiots by the day if not the hour. Hell, it makes them so stupid that they say that their precious Disney Channel singers are the most talented people in the world, when they could be saying that to people who actually HAVE TALENT. I remember encountering some moron who said that because she liked Disney channel, meant that she had great interests & good taste in music. She called Selena Gomez the most talented person ever, & said that Lady Gaga, Bob Marley, John Lennon were inferior to her because she wasn't allowed to listen any of that, & because she's never heard of Bob Marley or John Lennon. I'd rather have my kids listen to some Hard core rap than to allow them to become idiots by watching & listening to the shit from Disney Channel.

Another thing, all of you who come by saying "Anyone can become academically & mentally sophisticated regardless of what they like, listen to or even watch." can just go fuck yourselves. Disney Channel's fans are clear proof that idiots can be created, regardless of their academic achievements, & how well they do in school (most perfect example comments.deviantart.com/1/2617… ). Just because they get A's, B's, etc. doesn't mean that they aren't idiots. Just read through the majority of the comments posted around here, & you'll see that even with their good grades & how well educated they have been, that they are still morons.

And for those of you fantards who are just gonna come by saying "Well, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, &/or Shakira (or any other popular non Disney singer) have tons of fans & they are overrated like you say about Selena Gomez, Zendeya, Jonas Brothers, etc.". No, bull fucking shit. You know why those artists are popular, & possibly overrated? It's because they earned it. Shakira, Katy, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, etc, are all popular & loved because of their great music, talented singing skills, & worked hard for what they have now. Unlike your shitty Disney Channel singers, who use a greedy corporation to attract young kids simply by looks rather than any actual talent. All Disney Channel does is show a pretty, likable face, & the kids are all already shitting their their pants over them, & instantly become fans without even listening to their music.

All Disney Channel cares about is making little kids wet their pants & have their little private areas tickle, & then have those kids make their idiot parents THROW their money for the shit music they produce rather than to spend that money on a beautiful Disney movie or on something a kid should listen to. And if you've watched the episode of South Park where they make fun of the Jonas Fags, then you'll see exactly what I mean. I'll tell you one thing, if my own hypothetical, non-existent kids ever ask me to buy them a CD containing the music or videos from Disney channel, I'd slap the shit outta them & have them watch some Bambi or Snow White or May Poppins until they realize how good real Disney is. In fact, they probably would never ask me for them, because I'll tell you right now that Disney Channel is a network that I will fully block from my guide & I'll ask them if it is possible to completely remove the channel from the guide itself.

And just an FYI, I stopped watching Disney Channel a LONG time ago! So I don't waste my life watching the crap shows it produces. The only reason I know of Fish Hooks, Dave the Barbarian, & High School Musical is because of chance.

So yes, Disney Channel sucks. It went to shit bottom a long time ago, & that's not saying much because Disney Channel was a shit network & idea from the start. I don't care that it makes 'kid-friendly stuff' or 'makes kids dreams come true', no, bullshit. Kids need to dream their dreams & learn to work hard to both earn & deserve them. You just wishing &/or dreaming for something won't happen. Have you seen Cinderella or The Princess & the Frog? Cinderella kept dreaming & dreaming her dreams, & hoped they'd come true. They did, & do you know why? Because she EARNED & DESERVED them for working hard; even after being abused, having her life ruined, & being a slave to her own home for most of her life. And as for Tiana from the Princess & the Frog, not only did she wish for her dreams, but she also WORKED hard to get them. And her friend Lottie, while a rich & spoiled, but likable girl, kept wishing for her stuff, & she got them because she wasn't a selfish runt, a good caring friend, & because she got them using her own effort of money. Not the best way to get your wishes, but you get the point. Now, as I said above your wishes & dreams come true if you deserve &/or worked hard for them, not none of that going to the Disney Channel corporation & then just saying "Can you make my dream come true by giving me a record deal?" bullshit.

I wouldn't be caught dead working for/on Disney Channel. If I was that desperate for fame & money, I'd go ask MTV to let me work on one of their shows or ask them to give me my own shitty reality show. CartoonNetwork, & Nickelodeon are ten times better than Disney Channel. Hell even MTV is better than Disney Channel. Those previous networks were going downhill as well, & Nick & CN are still kinda going downhill, but even so, they still manage to produce something that is WORTH watching. Nick still has iCarly, which is still good. CN has Adventure Time, which started out awkward, & surprisingly got a whole lot better (I officially love it). Regular Show is nothing special. MTV introduced Ugly Americans, one of the greatest shows they have made in a long, long time. Disney Channel has A.N.T. Farm, Austin & Ally, & Shake it Up :| I have yet to watch Gravity Falls.

Disney Channel is now all about making mediocre, shitty singers & grabbing money from dim-witted kids & their parents. And not only that, but it also makes them idiots. They go by with all of that "You're just jealous you're not famous & their talented & rich!" or even "If you're so talented, then why don't I see you on TV or on the radio?"

Ok, BULL. FUCKING. SHIT. I am NOT jealous of the idiots on Disney Channel. Ok, got that? I hate sounding cocky, but for this, I had to make an exception of saying that I'm TALENTED, especially compared to the garbage singers on Disney Channel. So yeah, I can dance, & I can sing. If I'm going to be jealous of someone, I'm going to be jealous of someone who has TALENT; I'm going to be jealous of someone like John Lennon, Michael Jackson, Rihanna, Madonna, Usher, Robbie Williams, T-Pain, ADELE, Elvis, Britney Spears, Lady gaga, Katy Perry, Cher, Lenny Williams, Danny Elfman, Kaskade, Jodie Benson, Beyonce, Lea Salonga, Shakira, Bob Marley, Adam Levine (Maroon 5), Avril Lavigne, Snoop Dogg, Whitney Houston, Johnny Depp, Biggy Smalls, Jordin Sparks, Bone Thugs 'N' Harmony, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, T.I., Linkin Park, 4Minute, Maná, Aventura & so many more!

And you know what? I'm not on TV or on radios, movies, etc. because I wish to EARN my fame. And just because I'm not on TV, the radio, etc. doesn't mean anything; your shitty Disney Channels singers are on TV, in movies, & singing on the radio, but are they talented? FUCK NO! I am actually considering finding a place where I can audition for movie or TV roles, & singing, but that'll wait for a while. If I can't act, then I won't act anymore unless someone wants me to, & if I can't sing, then I won't sing ever again. But again, I wish to earn my fame & fortune, & plus, i will after I finish school, start & finish college, & begin working on my animations. Because that right there people, is something I WANT & will EARN.

And don't come by with your "It was your era, & this is a new era for kids to grow up with". No, no, I've seen plenty of modern things that are great on TV for kids, & the same goes for music, but all of the crap on Disney channel is nothing worth growing up with. The shows are beyond stupid, are filled with talentless, mediocre crap that only makes kids like crap & think like morons. If you want your kids to grow up with something great, then have them watch GOOD networks that have GOOD shows.

Disney Channel's shows are beyond retarded; I recently FORCED myself to watch one episode of each new shitty live-show of theirs, & it was horrible!! i think I would have been better off doing drugs than watching those horrible excuse for show. ALL of Disney Channel's recent shows since Hannah Montana (please take note that I do NOT hate Miley Cyrus nor to I like her, but her show is just retarded on every level) give bad morals to none at all. You wanna know how bad the morals/messages are in the shows or how nothing they have of them? I am only going to use ONE SHOW from Nickelodeon, iCarly, to give you the example. And that is sad because you know why? Because I'm only using ONE show among plenty of others, because that one show, iCarly, has more morals, lessons, & messages to kids that makes up all in one than any of Disney Channel's shows altogether. I seriously don't know why people HATE iCarly so much, it's honestly not even THAT bad. And not even comparing the show to Disney Channel's shit, the show has clever jokes that are funny, the characters are well developed & realistic (and likable too), the characters don't dress like sluts/whores, the production designs look authentic, the actors know how to act, & the show gives beautiful lessons for of life that kids can learn from. (the key morals of the shows are in italics)

Hanna Montana - Before anything, I do NOT hate this show or Miley Cyrus. I was sick of hearing of many people brutally attack this show & the actress to the point of being sadistic & wishing death upon up Miley. Yes, the show sucks loads of balls, but the show isn't the source of evil, & Miley is a bad actress (mostly), but she didn't give you AIDS.

Starting with this show, was the starting death of Disney Channel. Hannah Montana was a stupid show with decent characters, questionable acting, unfunny jokes, mediocre dialogue, & some decently-written songs with a singer who can't sing.

Jonas - Do I really need to say anything? Do I really? This is a horrible excuse for a show done for a band that has no fucking talent whatsoever. This show is clear proof that fans will like whatever shit the Jonas throws at them. The show teaches no morals, literally, has some of the worst acting I have ever seen in my life on TV (hell the acting in that Charlie's Angels TV reboot is better, & the acting in that show was awful), & it has no plot. The show isn't even a series, it's just the Jonas Brothers doing whatever stupid shit the writers or directors tell them to do. If this show is funny or even good, then The Last Airbender movie is secretly the greatest TV adapted movie ever made.

> iCarly has taught you that materialistic stuff should never come between or even ruin a friendship. Yes, if your friend gave up something you handmade for her/him out of the warmth of your heart for something else, then that is something to get a little made about. But if that they considered giving that item for something the both of you out the warmth of their own hearts, then that is a good friend right there. In the end, the two realize they were being stupid, & became friends again.

Wizards of Waverly Place - While the acting in this show was more decent, it makes itself look idiotic with it's obnoxious characters, formulaic plot theme, & it's Harry Potter rip-off element. None of the actors look like they're taking their roles seriously. The only one who DOES look like they are taking their role seriously is the dad & mom. But the show teaches kids to be disobedient & rebellious towards their parents, do whatever you want without listening to mom & dad, & sneak out.

> iCarly has taught you that some people whom you helped with a situation can still be psychos. Such as the episode where Carly & the gang help that one girl bail out of jail that previously locked them in their basement. Did she come to her senses in jail? No, she twisted her damn mind some more. So, in other words, if that person was twisted in the first place, then there is no need to believe that they won't be anymore in the future unless they seek out some serious help.

Sonny With a Chance - This show only proves that Demi Lovato's singing talent that is too good for Disney Channel can't act for shit. The acting is dreadfully awful, & only makes Demi Lovato look like a complete idiot. The show is utterly pointless, makes no sense, & is loaded with stupid characters. It was later canceled because Lovato went to rehab because of her eating disorder. It later made the show within the show, So Random, which turned out to be even worse.

> In an episode of iCarly, Carly & Spencer's grandfather came all the way from Yakama(?) to take Carly with him because he felt Spencer was an irresponsible child. In some occasions, Spencer did act childish & sometimes did many things wrong, but he was never irresponsible, & their grandpa didn't realize it. In the end, the episode proved & taught that regardless of someone personality & attitude, they are responsible & do things the right way. Spencer severely proved his grandfather wrong that he was irresponsible, & instead proved that he was the most responsible adult he could have seen.

Shake it Up - The show I HATE with a passion in this entire damn network, more than I hate Austin & Alley. The acting is horrendously bad, the characters are all annoying, unlikeable Mary-Sues with no personalities, can't dance for shit, & RAPE the shit out of auto-tune & editing when they 'sing'; In other words, it's an exact replica of Jonas L.A.! The show consists of a bunch of girls who dress like sluts, dance around like monkeys, & practically dance for others to get things they want. So, in other words, they are whores. Because it's appropriate for kids to learn that you should dance for others for money to get things you want (like a stripper). Even annoying crap like Victorious (the show sucks, but it's far more tolerable than this) is better than this. And as for the dancing, :iconbitchpleaseplz: anyone, even a beginner at dancing can do better than them.

The choreography in this show is so basic that it fails on its own. All they do is wave their arms around, with no rhythm, no splits, jumps, etc. & they expect people to call that dancing. I've watched plenty of good dancing movies with solid choreography in them, & Shake it Up is far bellow the bottom of the barrel of how mediocre it is compared to them, or not. If you want to see good dancing, & solid choreography, watch Step Up 3D, Footloose (remake), Smash, Dirty Dancing, Hairspray (2007), West Side Story, Saturday Night Fever, Singing in the rain, & even Stomp the Yard.

And how are they sluts? Well, for one just look at the way the girls dress; No girl who has a hint of sanity & self respect for herself would be caught dead dressing like this, & no parent who has self respect for their own young daughter would go out & buy the crap-ass, slutty outfits the Shake it Up girls wear. Secondly, as I previously said, these girls danced for other people to get money for products they could have asked their parents to buy them instead, like a cellphone. And third of all, they sing & constantly talk about (and do so anyways) going to the club when they're far too young for that, fashion being more important than being yourself, & sneaking out to do they please (like going to an adult club).

Don't even get me started on the awful stereotypes, & inconsistencies. The show takes place in Chicago, but none of the stuff in there is accurate. I've even seen people who live in Chicago complain about how the show shows nothing close to the Chicago state design, dressing style, etc. They don't even make some ostr of sports reference. And those twins, they have to have the worst & most fakest accents I have ever heard. You know what? The fake accents in that Queen of the Dammed movie sound far more authentic than this.

As for inconsistencies, how can the mother of one of the characters afford such a luxurious & rich apartment under her security guard salary? Does that make any sort of logical sense to you? Because it sure as hell doesn't to me.

And I also really, really hate the two main characters. They are so annoying that they drive me to the point of insanity. I don't even know how the hell these two morons are even best friends: Rocky is a bitch who is always putting Cece down & leaving her in her shadow. While Cece is portrayed as a bumbling nerdy idiot who takes whatever Rocky shoves at her. So if that's friendship right there, then I guess I must really hate my own friends.

But wait! These two ARE friends! You know why?! Because these two do EVERYTHING together! EVERYTHING!! They dace together, sing together, sleep in the same room together, eat together, sleep together, walk together, think together, put on makeup together, hell I'll bet they even take a shit together!! I just wonder if these two girls are lesbians just trying to hide it behind their faces. Seriously.

These two [Rocky & Cece] are also very shallow (amongst other things). Let's take the fact that these two complained & whined that they only got on dollar as a tip after dancing in the subway for a cellphone,; mind you, which consisted of nothing more than them shaking their hips (pilot episode). Something is something, but no, these two brats complained & whined about it because they gave it their "effort" to dance (again, only shaking of the hips) & all they got was just one fucking dollar. Let's also bring back how they only give a damn about "looking great/hip" instead of going to school & getting a head of themselves; you know, because school & homework "isn't cool or hip". And lastly, they are rude & superficial to everyone but themselves (or in this case Rocky to herself because she does the same to Cece). They like to bully & trash others based on their looks & fashion sense, & arrogantly act snobby against older people.

This is solid dancing - www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwtOKt… www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VTW1i… www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HS7qe…

This is shit that only someone with the IQ of under 60 can call good, let alone even dancing - www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy7o_j… www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPNMGY… www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBjLn9… If any of you seriously call that shit dancing (if it's legal to call it that anyways) then there is seriously something wrong with you.

And if you thought that just wasn't bad enough, the horrible writers of this "show" had to make a "joke" about eating disorders. I HAD to see it myself to believe it, because at first I didn't want to (and seeing how mean-spirited this show was in general it didn't surprise me). One character in this show, a popular talk show host or something, saw both Rocky & Cece & said, "You guys are so adorable! I could just eat you guys up...You know...if I ate." *Laugh box goes off*. Not only did this joke offend people with an actual eating disorder (including Demi Lovato who was once on that network), but it also offended people who DIDN'T have any disorders at all. So what, the writers expect kids to laugh at someone who has a serious disorder which not even the most insane of people would laugh at? It started a shitstorm of controversy & since then the episode was removed EVERYWHERE, & shows later on with the joke removed (like that's going to make anyone forget).

And according to Lovato herself, this wasn't the first time the network has used eating disorder jokes. The shitty show So Random also had an eating disorder joke. This was also one of the reasons Demi Lovato left the network. You know a network's writers are doing something wrong when a girl who dealt with eating disorder calls you out on it.

> iCarly has taught that you should accept a girls love towards you if it's TRUE love, not love based on the fact that you saved her life. Because if you continue, it's only love based on a thanks rather than love based on a true emotional connection.

So Random - The acting in this show is the WORST, as bad as Shake it Up's & Jonas L.A.'s acting. The characters are all unlikable idiots, the jokes are as funny as watching someone die in front of your own eyes, the dialogue is tediously bad, & the show is completely pointless. It also gives other, far superior sketch comedy shows like The Amanda Show look bad. Not to mention that it is teaching kids that when they grow up to be teens that they should disobey their parents, ignore learning, text during class, mouth off, call others 'nerd', 'geek', 'loser', & so much on. In other words, the creators of this show want to promote bullying with that.

> iCarly tells kids that you should not say something too personal about someone on live TV or anywhere that millions of people will hear or see it, regardless of what they said; otherwise, you could ruin their lives. In the end, Sam feels guilty of what she did & admits something personal about herself to make up for what she did to Freddy.

A.N.T Farm, not only is it's title completely deceiving (America Needs Talent) because no one in that show is talented (though I question China), but it's the same shit as the others; bad acting, annoying, unlikable characters, no morals, jokes as funny as that Grown Ups movie, & pointless. It's one of the most mind-numbingly annoying shows that was ever created.

And did I mention that this show is also completely unrealistic? Yes, because if you can simply sing, you are automatically allowed to skip Elementary school all the way up to High School, yup. Oh, but that's not even the least of it. The characters, especially China's character, break the bar for how unrealistic they are. You can look up A.N.T. Farm on Wikipedia, read the descriptions of the characters, & your head will hurt to how unrealistic they are.

Exact quote from Wikipedia about China's character:

:bulletyellow: "Chyna Parks (China Anne McClain) is the A.N.T. program's musically gifted one, as she can play guitar, piano, violin, trumpet, saxophone, flute, cello, harp, bagpipes, French horn, bugle, Theremin, drums, harmonica, keyboard, bassoon and the spoons, but surprisingly can't play the triangle. She also sings a lot, blowing people away with her big, soulful voice. Never afraid of a challenge, she sees high school as an exciting place. Unfortunately, she’s going to have to drag her new friends out of their shells to experience it."

No girl that young of age can play THAT many instruments even if her life was dependent on it unless she was a magical character or was cursed to know that much. And I'll bet they expect you to think she's more adorable & has some sort of flaw by simply stating that she can't play the triangle :| The whole singing bullshit is barely passable, but all of those instruments she can 'play' take YEARS to learn to play. If she knew how to play around 2 of those instruments listed, then that's passable, but over 5 instruments for someone of her age? C'mon, seriously.

You can automatically say that the Pixar, Disney, & Ghibli movies are much more unrealistic with the their girls with magical hair, mermaids, & a girl who finds herself with a beast, or how houses can fly with balloons, a rat that can cook, & a futuristic robot with floating fingers, or even a young girl that enters an entire world of mystical creature after her parents were turned into pigs, a boy that finds a girl that came from the sea, or a girl who becomes an old lady due to a curse & finds herself in a large, moving castle. No, the difference between those types of fantasies with A.N.T Farm's shit is that those are magical & mixed realistically.

Pixar, Disney, & Ghibli (I'd mention more, but those will do as good examples) mix magic & fantasy well, & use realistic characters with plenty of character development that makes them both realistic & magical (despite my loathing towards Pixar's shitty movies). A.N.T Farm, I can compare the realism in that show to the realism found in a story filled with Mary Sues. It's characters have no depth, no flaws, no realism, no development, & even no characterization. Hell you know what? They make the characters in the Twilight books look far less Mary Sue-ish. Yeah, that's how bad their characters are. No one who has an IQ of over 10 will disagree with me.

> iCarly has taught you that some people on the web are not what they seem (not on the actual meaning, but you get what I mean). Such as the episode where they go to Nevil's home to meet him for the first time. He is a bright, & very intelligent boy, so he must be nice, but WRONG. He turned out to be spoiled, rotten cunt who will get revenge on someone in anyway he can. Which only says that you should not like or be friends with assholes.

As far as that Jessie Show goes...let me just say you're better off watching Big Time Rush. No, I'm not kidding, not only is this show so bad, it's just bad, but it has practically EVERY FUCKING BLATANT CHARACTER STEREOTYPE you can think of in a teen-focused show:

* The main character, Jessie, has a southern girl accent, in order to always reference that she's from the south.

*The adopted Indian boy from India (that even has the accent) is ALWAYS referencing how he's from India. And I mean ALWAYS (like every fucking 5 minutes). I've had plenty of Indian & other Middle Eastern friends in real life, & NONE of them act the way he does. Not to mention that the majority of the shit he compares India to don't even make sense.

* A diva stereotype to the younger black sister who even has a "Oh no you di'int" attitude.

* The oldest sister is a dumb blonde who texts the shit out of her phone, wants to date guys not in her age group, cares only for fashion, & is spoiled.

* The younger boy/brother falls in love or has a crush on his teen nanny/baby sitter.

* Then there is the lazy, fat butler who doesn't do shit all day (how the hell was he even hired?) unless the dad comes home.

And the worst part about it is how much of a shitty actress Debbie Ryan is (same goes for the rest of the cast members). Debbie Ryan has given great performances in the shitty original Disney Channel movies, but in the shows, she is horrible beyond words. Hell she's almost as bad as Tara Reid.

And apparently the writers of this show think its perfectly fine & hilarious to make fun of others based on their looks. Yes, there was one episode in this shit that had Debbie's character & that little black girl laugh at another girl because she was ugly (she was the opponent in the contest they were in). In another episode, Jessie & the black girl meet some rotten little runt's nanny, who looks like an exact ugly stereotype of a British nanny & a Nanny McPhee rip-off. The two gasped at her looks, & they said "For her sake, I hope she doesn't own a mirror." While the black girl or Jessie (could give less of a shit who said which one) said "For the mirror's sake, I hope she doesn't look at it" or something like that. If that's what this show offers for kids to learn & parents allow their kids to watch it, then those are some terrible parents.

I will admit, that joke about "For her sake, I hope she doesn't own a mirror" & the one followed after that one actually got a small chuckle out of me, but I felt DIRTY after that.

I'm not saying that all jokes based on looks are bad, I actually find lots of them hilarious since they're satirical or sad but true, but since this is Disney Channel we're talking about, which has always been hostile & completely mean spirited towards unattractive people, you can see why I'd obviously argue about it.

> iCarly has taught kids that some people are two-faced backstabbers. Such as the episode where Freddy finally gets a girlfriend, who later turns out to be a bitch & wants to sabotage iCarly by separating the gang & having them work for her own web broadcasting set. It also teaches that no matter what, you should treat a member of your group/set/etc. just as importantly.

As for Good Luck Charlie...umm...where to start? The acting is tedious, the characters are literally retarded (though the dad is sexy), the casting choices are annoying, the show gives horrible messages (just like So Random & the rest), it has no real main character of focus, & hell it's completely & utterly pointless. The characters have little to no personality, & are blatant morons.

The show is also giving extremely bad messages to kids like their other shows; No, I'm serious, this show tells kids that parents are nothing but morons who will allow you to do good stuff for them in return for them doing your homework, chores, etc. No, seriously, the dad did his own son's homework, & had one of his buddies do his son's homework as well in return for his son to cook for him. And in the end, the son gets really bad grades because of how stupid his dad is, & a bad grade in English because his dad's friend wrote a summary about a book he was supposed to do, but wrote something involving Light Sabers. Really? Like, really? Are adults in this show really that fucking stupid? And the other message of the story, parents should not make their kids work for them, & let their kids get solid D's in school.

>iCarly has taught that keeping a very big secret will not only make you feel extremely guilty about it, but is also not the right thing to do. It has taught to tell the truth, even if you have to take the blame for it when someone else did it. Sooner or later, that person will admit their own guilt, if they have any sense of honor, let alone a soul.

As far as Austin & Ally goes...I'm sorry...but...that show damaged my brain so badly that I think my brain will take a very LONG time to recover. NOTHING in this show is good, NOTHING. You're better off watching Jerseylicious than this horrible excuse for a show; yeah, it's that bad. Jerseylicious gave me the biggest fucking headache I have ever gotten from watching a show, but I'd rather FORCE myself to sit past that shit than to have my brain assaulted by such a garbage show like Austin & Ally.

The show makes zero to zip sense. And dare I say it, it is the worst shit Disney Channel has done by far. Unrealistic characters, horrible songs with heavy-use of editing, bad lip syncing, jokes that make "You don't mess with the Zohan" look like the greatest comedy ever made, acting so bad that it makes the acting in The Adventures of Shark Boy & Lava girl look like The Godfather, poor casting choices, dialogue so painfully bad that it hurts just listening to it, & so much more that I can continue on for hours.

The most annoying factor about all of these shitty shows is that, other than the same shitty plot-theme & shitty singers, is how all of them simply care & talk about dating! Every damn episode I watch of these crap shows is nothing but talk about how one girl trying to talk to a guy that she finds 'cute' (& most of them are really fucking ugly) & date him (and if that doesn't happen, she tries with another like nothing ever happened) or a guy trying to hook up with some whore. Other than the fact that it's really fucking annoying how it's nothing but "gimme your number & then we can fuck", it's also the main reason why I, & so many others, see a bunch of young girls far too young in age with boyfriends or trying to get one. Girls who are under 16 years old & are trying to hook up with some random guy she finds attractive clearly have terrible parents who haven't raised them right.

And all of you fans of the shit on Disney Channel stop commenting here with your tough-shit attitude, & think you know what you're talking about, because you don't. Don't bother arguing with me that you do & that I'm just an idiot because nothing you say will change the facts otherwise, especially the comments you all have been leaving (perfect examples comments.deviantart.com/1/2617… comments.deviantart.com/1/2617… comments.deviantart.com/1/2617… comments.deviantart.com/1/2617… comments.deviantart.com/1/2567…. I may hate a lot of things, but I love plenty of things too. but I REALLY hate Disney Channel, & it's shit-for-brains fanbase. We all love the old days, like the 90s because it was the golden era of many networks, cartoons, movies, music, etc. People who don't see what's the big deal about the 90s or think the 90s & under are boring, but like the shit on Disney channel are clear idiots who have shit taste in almost everything.

Some people like the 90s & under, but you know what, others, EVEN ME, like NEW stuff as well. I love watching shows like Fish Hooks, I love listening to new music like Katy Perry & Lady Gaga, & I love new movies like Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. But we talk shit on Disney Channel, it's shit shows, & it's shit-for-brains fanbase because they DESERVE it (& practically ask for it as well). The day I work for Disney, will be the day I will either bring back the old stuff, have the people work on something with actual BRAINS or completely TERMINATE the network.

One thing that is seriously pissing me off about most of the people who bash this stamp, they come to me saying "You don't like it, don't watch it! Just change the channel!" or anything similar. I don't fucking watch Disney Channel, ok. When going through my guide, I simply check what channels I want to watch, & choose that channel to view the shows it is showing. Disney Channel is a network I simply skip right over, & is the last channel in my mind to watch, unless it has a good old show or one of the animated movies.

The only times I watch any of the shit Disney Channel makes, is when my cousins or moron little brothers leave it on. My little bro, watches Shake it Up, & says it's "pretty cool", as well as "Kickin' it" & "Pair of Kings", but he says "The Princess & the Frog" is the worst Disney movie ever made (when he hasn't even watched it). Yet, he has the fucking nerve of saying he only likes GOOD movies, shows, & music. If he has good taste, & expects me to agree that mine is shit, especially compared to his, then I don't know what good taste is anymore. And anyone that thinks my little bro has better taste in movies/TV/music than me, clearly has just as much shit taste in them than him, if not worse. I don't care that it's 'his opinion', no, there is a limit to an opinion being respectable, to it being nothing but an insult. My little bro's taste in anything sucks, & so does anyone else's who agrees with him. That's the truth, & it may as well be a solid fact.

But another thing that really pisses me off about this network's moronic fanbase is how they act like they know the actors & go on with "Don' be so meen...I now its your opinion but...how do you think these actors feel when they read your mean comments about them??" or "Stop being so rude, you can really hurt their feelings with this kind of rudeness!!!11!!". Ok, get this through your head, I don't give two-shits of a cent about their feelings. Do you think I care that Bella & Zendeya have their feelings hurt or that Ross Lynch & Laura felt like trash because of what I said? I don't care about that. Just like the way none of you cared about how Rebecca Black felt like when you severely insulted her &/or sent her death threats, or how none of you care about how REAL SINGERS like Rihanna or Bon Jovi feel when they see how you worship shit like Disney channel & not them, or how none of you give two shits of a cent for bands who work their fucking asses off to get half the fame the idiots on Disney Channel get but won't get because the fantards will never notice them, then I shouldn't give one single flipping fuck about the feelings of a bunch of idiots from a shitty network that attracts nothing but imbeciles who wet their panties over the excrement it produces.

If Bella Thorne & Zendeya read what I said about them, good, then maybe they'll learn something & start taking some classes on real dancing & learning how to act. The same goes for Ross Lynch, Laura, & all the other morons from the new shit on Disney Channel; if they felt horrible after reading the facts about them on my stamp, then I hope they consider bettering themselves & stop doing shit they can't do even if they're lives depended on it.

And stop saying "Get a life youre pathetic!!!111111!!!1!!11" or "GTFO hater you need a hobby and stop hating on a kids network!!!" or even "Nothing you said is valid reasons or makes any sense & shows that haters of Disney Channel have no life!" because that is not going to accomplish or prove anything.

I have a life, ok; And I spend it watching good tv shows, drawing, writing, listening to good music, watching movies, going to university, studying art & creature design, & spending my said life with my wonderful boyfriend whom I adore enough to call my husband. While you guys spend your asses on the computer looking up stamps that go against what you like & bash people with your sheer stupidity. Now tell me, who's the one that needs a life exactly?

What you all need to do is crawl out of your momma's ass, get a life, & focus on doing something with your life rather than to be living off of your mom's vagina & your daddy's wallet like actually educating your pea-sized brain & having it grow some brain cells, & growing up; in fact, how's about you go lose your virginity instead? (Don't even bother trying to use that last statement against me because the joke would be on you)

As far as valid reasons go, I have them posted above, & I always will. The fact that you don't want to get them through your head only tells me your own sheer stupidity.

Don't some of you just love it when all of these 12 year olds come by calling you some 'stupid oldy' because you hate the excrement this network produces? How am I an oldy? Just because I like shows with overall entertainment quality over shows that I can compare to watching a pig with explosive diarrhea? Yeah, good luck trying to convince anyone that by using that term against us makes you look cooler & smarter.

Disney XD isn't any better itself. The live-action shows that network produces are just as retarded, if not more, as Disney Channel's. Pair of Kings is just one of the handful of perfect examples.

Pair of kings has moronic characters, tediously bad jokes, annoying themes, unrealistic everything, & appalling acting (it makes Ashton Kutcher's acting look great). And I especially hate how one of the annoying main characters is always trying to get into the buff dude's daughter's panties all the time.

Don't even get me started on "Kickin' it". Retarded, corny, poorly acted, unrealistic, & especially cliche up the ass.

So that's pretty much it. I'll probably be updating this often with more stuff.

Also, PLEASE stop telling me that "You're compressing all of this networks fanbase as if they were all stupid blah blah blah....not all of them are wha wha hwa!!!" I KNOW THAT already! Obviously every form of entertainment that has a fanbase will have fans of all kinds. I KNOW not all fans of Disney channel are a bunch of fucktarded 10 year olds with shit taste in music (though for the record, I haven't encountered a Disney channel fan that is remotely intelligent or sane). I KNOW that not everyone who likes Disney channel hates the old Disney or old singers. I KNOW that not all Selena Gomez fantards hate Madonna or Lady Gaga. I KNOW all of that!

Did you fail to understand that I said the majority of them are a cluster of fucktards? NOT ALL OF THEM!

Greatest comments from people with brains - comments.deviantart.com/1/2617… kooborisapphire.deviantart.com… comments.deviantart.com/1/2617… comments.deviantart.com/1/2617… comments.deviantart.com/1/2617…

People who have no idea what the hell they're talking about (notice how the first link only complains to the others about their typing & completely toss aside the Disney Channel parts) - comments.deviantart.com/1/2567… comments.deviantart.com/1/2617… kooborisapphire.deviantart.com… comments.deviantart.com/1/2617… (<---seriously?)

Idiots comments.deviantart.com/1/2617… comments.deviantart.com/1/2617… comments.deviantart.com/1/2617… comments.deviantart.com/1/2617… (notice the weeaboo username)
Add a Comment:
 
:iconrebelakm63:
RebelAKM63 Featured By Owner Edited 19 hours ago  Hobbyist General Artist
At least it's not like Nickelodeon like the massive cringe-fest they are.

Edit: Shit. I didn't read the full rant. Sorry.
Reply
:iconlovablegoofball:
LovableGoofball Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
That....was a long a** rant.....
Reply
:iconpokeninjagirl:
Pokeninjagirl Featured By Owner May 7, 2016  Hobbyist General Artist
I actaully LOVED Jake Long, but you're SO right about the live-action crap.
Reply
:iconwolfkid9963:
Wolfkid9963 Featured By Owner Apr 16, 2016  Hobbyist Digital Artist
In all honesty, I prefer listening to music from the early 2000s and under. I have a huge love for punk rock, my favorite band is Green Day, and I was obsessed ith U2 and Lady Gaga at some point.
I was listening to the radio today, and a song about a guy rapping about pandas came on. F*cking pandas. I just shook my head and felt like everyone was running out of ideas for song lyrics.

Every single song these days is either "sex!"(the monstrosity known as"Pillowtalk" by ex One Direction member Zayn Malik is a perfect example - other South Africans might agree with me) or the songs are "Love!" (Every single song by One Direction. Yes, I hate them with a passion.)

While there are the few artists that make good songs relating to a certain topic (Twenty One Pilots is a perfect example- one of the only modern artists I would actually listen to) most of the music makes me shake my head (refer to Panda.)

And now this stamp has made me proud of my ability to no watch ANY TV at all. I literally just need the Internet to provide: I just need gaming, speedpaints, maybe watch a movie or two online (say anything about the Maze Runner movies being good and I will cut you. They changed the entire damn plot in the second movie. Makes me glad that I read the books first.)

Now that I think about it, I can now see all of your points, despite the fact that I havent watched Disney Channel in literal years. I remember watching quite a few shows you mentioned (Wizards of Waverly, Hannah, A.N.T. to name a few) and I barely understood any of them (the last time I watched TV was probably when I was nine, 4 years ago. I discovered the Safari App on my iPad at the time, soon leading me to become who I am today.)

I'm an otaku that has only completely watched... about 4 anime (Soul Eater being my first, followed by Sword Art Online, then Sakura Trick, then Yuru Yuri.) I can already say that Soul Eater has style and all the characters have personalities (heck, all of the characters even have their own eye style. Maka has very undetailed eyes, as does Justin, Arachne has spiderwebs in her eyes, Medusa has very cat-like eyes. I could list off every single character's eyes style, but that will take long.) I was obviously disappointed when they took away the original style and made it extremely anime in the spin-off, Soul Eater Not!.

Despite the huge change, I still enjoyed it more than most other cartoons, even though anime doesn't qualify as cartoons (I dont think?).

I'm 13, and I still watch Spongebob. My friends are off watching things like Grey's Anatomy, and what do I do? I watch a show about a talking sponge. Why? I find his antics entertaining, so I still watch it. I know for a fact that adults watch it for various reasons (I know one of them to be because of the insane amount of sex jokes - most of the episodes in which they were featured in I've seen) but me? The other students were disappointed in me when they found out that I still watch cartoons. Hey, I don't care!

In fact, I'm embarrassed to say this, I became so ashamed when I became a fan of the newest generation of My Little Pony. I was ashamed because I said to my friends that I hated it before I actually sat down and watched it. I could see why it was such a huge phenomenon - among adult males and little girls alike. But, I'm still in the brony closet. I think I should just stay in there until MLP: FiM is over.. heh.

Whenever I make a song reference, almost nobody gets it. For example, someone would say true. Then, I would begin to sing the bginning of Just Dance by Lady Gaga. Everyone would just shoot me strange looks.
I would make a Green Day reference or Don't Hug Me I'm Scared reference (whenever someone asks, "What's the time?" I'd always reply with "It's quater to nine! Time to have a bath!") But they'd give me strange looks.

I now realize that my friends just listen to the radio and spend little to no time on the internet, so they wouldn't know what amazing music they're missing (I honestly prefer the original version of Cheap Thrills by Sia, but the radio always plays the version with rap in, which, for me, completely butchers the song.)

If I ever have a party ever again, I'm literally just going to play MY music. Not the crap they play on the radio on a daily basis (not all songs they play are crap, just most of them.)
Id show whoever attends what the good music sounds like -- when Ideas were original.

I agree with you on literally all of those points -- the only reason why I'd ever give Disney Channel a second glance would be if an older show or if Gravity Falls was playing. But if the amazing run time of Cartoon Network has anything to say (eg: Regular Show -> Adventure Yime -> the amazing world of Gumball) the I'd probably go to Cartoon Network.

Overall, I feel like I was born in the wrong time (thank god I wasn't born before 1994 - look up the date and it's importance in South Africa or just look up 'Apartheid' and find out why)

The only reason for my (unusual according to my friends) music taste is because of my dad. He plays amazing music and got me into Punk Rock, my overall favorite genre. While I have recently gotten into Vocaloid (my new guilty pleasure ;_;) I still prefer older songs and such.

While I am grateful for my computer, phone, iPad and playstation, I'll always have a soft spot for older things in my heart.
Reply
:iconchica-the-chicken100:
Chica-the-chicken100 Featured By Owner Mar 21, 2016  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
KooboriSapphire you are my god and savoir. The only reason I even look at Disney XD is to watch Gravity Falls or if a good Disney movie is on.
Reply
:iconkatiemae12:
katiemae12 Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2016  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
My reaction to the disney channel : Steven Universe Garnet (Roll Away) 
Reply
:iconcartoonsrocks123:
Cartoonsrocks123 Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2016  Hobbyist Photographer
i like disney channel
Reply
:icontchaiku:
Tchaiku Featured By Owner Feb 29, 2016
That pervert Cyrus gheto wannabe gave those idiots a good lesson in 2013 by totally  embarrassing them. What would Walt think? 
Reply
:iconbitty-titty-kitty:
Bitty-Titty-Kitty Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2016  Student General Artist
holy shit dude, did you break your keyboard?
Reply
:iconkooborisapphire:
KooboriSapphire Featured By Owner Feb 29, 2016  Student General Artist
Yes :( That's why I bought a better one this time.
Reply
:iconuponia:
Uponia Featured By Owner Edited Feb 11, 2016  Professional General Artist
Well there's cetainly things in that rant that I agree on.

Disney channel needs to be taken off the Air and Terminated Forever and all the Shite performance acts it has produced like Selena Gomez, the Jonas Brothers, Zac Efron and Miley Cyrus (yes, she's a huge Twat that needs to be slapped in the face becuase her foul tougue and crap twerking is not doing any favours for intelligent people who have an actual taste in music) need have their Record and/or Acting deals Terminated and all their assets seized from them and given to people who actually need it like the homeless and vulnerable.

Disney channels shows about pre-teen, teen and early to full adolescent life especially in,out and around junior high and high school are fueling alot of the negatives and bad stereotypes in US popular culture and US school culture.

also with the thing about call others 'nerd', 'geek', 'loser',   If you did that in the UK, you will get robbed, shot and stabbed because in the UK that shit is not tolerated at all anywhere.

but there are things in that rant I don't agree on. you mention rihanna, lady gaga and katy perry alot and even thought they're a little bit better than anything Disney has ever produced, the sad truth is they also suck (I say its sad because they were a lot better when they weren't famous, now they are mere pawn puppets to the worlds most corrupt and unfair industry). 

but hey, this is all just my view, nothing more and nothing less.

(and THANK GOD this awful channel is not broadcast in the United Kingdom)
Reply
:iconreallyburnttoast:
ReallyBurntToast Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2016
I totally agree
Reply
:iconlunamatsu:
LunaMatsu Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2016  Student Digital Artist
:thumbsup:
Reply
:iconflamerocket25:
FlameRocket25 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2016   General Artist
ALL OF MY YES!
Reply
:iconflamerocket25:
FlameRocket25 Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2016   General Artist
Wow, that's the longest rant I've ever seen.  You make a LOT of good points.

And I also think ICarly's better than most of the disney sitcoms you mentioned.

I just dislike the new sitcoms DC is putting out now.
Reply
:icontrapspring:
Trapspring Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2016  Hobbyist Digital Artist
So true
Reply
:iconibottle:
iBottle Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2015
I agree. I hope you don't mind that I fave'd it?
Reply
:iconktmdeviantart8000:
KTMDeviantart8000 Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2015  Hobbyist Artist
I don't hate Disney Channel, I hate the MODERN Disney Channel.
Reply
:iconcartoonsrocks123:
Cartoonsrocks123 Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2015  Hobbyist Photographer
i respect your opinion
Reply
:iconibottle:
iBottle Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2015
I think Disney now is on the right track, no more shitty movies. 
Reply
:iconkooborisapphire:
KooboriSapphire Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2015  Student General Artist
Other than Tangled, The Princess & the Frog, & Winnie the Pooh, they haven't made any good animated films.
Reply
:iconlunamatsu:
LunaMatsu Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2015  Student Digital Artist
What about Inside out or Big hero 6?
Reply
:iconkooborisapphire:
KooboriSapphire Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2015  Student General Artist
Was I not clear enough in my last response?
Reply
:iconibottle:
iBottle Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2015
Brave was wonderful, Frozen was overrated but pretty great too. 
Reply
:iconibottle:
iBottle Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2015
I mean they have stopped with the Selena and teenage bullshit right? 
Reply
:iconkooborisapphire:
KooboriSapphire Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2015  Student General Artist
Not really. Disney channel is still with that bullshit.
Reply
:iconwoopkip:
Woopkip Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2015
I wouldn't mind it as much if there were only a few reality shows on Disney, but that's ALL they ever have on it now with maybe two or three cartoons. But where I am, we had Family Channel and Disney XD, which were kind of just stereotype channels made for both genders. I'm glad we don't have cable anymore, I just watch anime on YouTube or Netflix. But if people genuinely love watching the reality shows on Family or Disney XD or whatever, I don't care. Remember that the audience mostly consists of preteens, they'll get older and look back on those TV shows they loved then see how dumb they are. My main problem with those shows is the way they portray highschool. 
Reply
:iconharutotetsu:
HaruTotetsu Featured By Owner Nov 1, 2015  Hobbyist Writer
I love how so many people commenting on this and insulting you have no concept of you having the right to your own opinion and how none of them actually try to make an sort of reasonable argument.

So you think Disney animation is dead? Great, I don't. How does this affect either of us? Not at all! Now lets agree to disagree and move on with our lives. Ok? Ok!

Seriously...that's not hard...no wonder trollz seem to rule the internet...everyone makes it far too easy...

The only concern I'd have is that you calling out people comments and referring to them as "Idiots" and such might technically break the Etiquette policy...as some could argue its in breach of the "Prohibited Commentary" part since it states "Comments which are overly aggressive, personally insulting or needlessly abusive are also prohibited." considering calling someone an idiot and such isn't exactly needed or that some of the issues should have gone to a more private form of communication such as notes as shown in the "Discouraged Commentary" part of the Etiquette policy. Though honestly its kind of hard to tell, one man's asshole is another man's best friend.

Oh and on the subject of Disney shows on Disney channel...I'd say that the animation sector got off far better than the live action part...but that's just my opinion.
Reply
:iconxlillybugx:
xLillybugx Featured By Owner Oct 20, 2015  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm glad I don't have Foxtel
I once went to a place for a week that had it & all my brother & cousins wanted to do was watch Disney Channel
God how awful it is
It's nothing but sitcoms. SITCOMS. LIKE I DON'T ALREADY WATCH ENOUGH SITCOMS IN GENERAL. The only decent show as Phineas & Ferb (As Gravity Falls & Star Vs The Forces Of Evil are on Disney XD as far as I know)
In my opinion, it's always been horrible.
Reply
:iconpurplecloud101:
Purplecloud101 Featured By Owner Oct 11, 2015  Hobbyist General Artist
YES I AGREE MOSTLY
Reply
:iconplaylistmasterrcm:
PlaylistMasterRCM Featured By Owner Oct 14, 2015  Professional Photographer
Me too
Reply
:iconstrawberrypixelda:
StrawberrypixelDA Featured By Owner Sep 28, 2015  Hobbyist General Artist
Also, I wonder, what are your thoughts on some of the stuff from 2004-2007 on Disney junior? Like imagination movers & Mickey Mouse club house

(I still can tolarate imagination movers lmao I'm immature)
Reply
:iconstrawberrypixelda:
StrawberrypixelDA Featured By Owner Sep 28, 2015  Hobbyist General Artist
When I have kids I'd rather them listen to this youtu.be/lgWgEoaAYDY then the Disney channel stuff
Reply
:iconstrawberrypixelda:
StrawberrypixelDA Featured By Owner Sep 28, 2015  Hobbyist General Artist
Or even this Listen to I Can't Decide by Scissor Sisters on AppleMusic.
itun.es/us/zmYGl?i=193143603
Reply
:iconstrawberrypixelda:
StrawberrypixelDA Featured By Owner Sep 28, 2015  Hobbyist General Artist
Idc if the fantards say I'm stupid or not but, when I have kids, I'll let them watch family guy, the Big Bang theory, South Park, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, etc, like I've been allowed to my whole freakin life instead of dickney chanshit (yes I mean Disney channel)
Reply
:iconofficialdasr:
OfficialDASR Featured By Owner Sep 27, 2015
I hate Disney channel now since they don't have good shows but atleast Disney XD is good :)
I don't have Disney XD yet but I'm planning on getting it
Trust me Gravity Falls is keeping Disney alive as it is :I
I just hope they don't cancel it
Reply
:iconchippingchart66:
ChippingChart66 Featured By Owner Oct 15, 2015
Yes! That show is undeniably classy teen-friendly!
Reply
:iconofficialdasr:
OfficialDASR Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2015
I know! :3
Reply
:iconchippingchart66:
ChippingChart66 Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2015
Glad you know that classy teens exist! They really need more love!
Reply
:iconofficialdasr:
OfficialDASR Featured By Owner Oct 17, 2015
I agree with you! They DO need more love
Reply
:iconleafybfdifan:
LeafyBFDIfan Featured By Owner Edited Sep 23, 2015  Student Artisan Crafter
I hate Diseny Chanel cause it doesn't play Winnie The Pooh no more and Winne The Pooh used to be my favorite until Diseny Chanel appered. but Winnie The Pooh is a cool kids cartoon. it's my childhood. :D.. but Diseny Chanel. No I hate Diseny Chanel D:< www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHYvpX… 


I find a Winnie the Pooh song. it is catchy. I find it on YouTube.
Reply
:iconfriendishere:
FriendIsHere Featured By Owner Sep 16, 2015  Hobbyist General Artist
Holy shit did the Disney Channel kill your whole family or something
Reply
:icontinyclawthecat:
Tinyclawthecat Featured By Owner Sep 12, 2015  Student General Artist
I agree, Disney Channel shows are pure trash. Now they're doing time traveling *cough cough* Dr. who much? *cough cough* and HEAVILY EDITED episodes of Dr. Who on 'Disney XD'.
...
I'm really glad I didn't watch Disney shows as a kid. Beautiful rant by the way. ^^
Reply
:iconchipper-doodle:
Chipper-Doodle Featured By Owner Sep 19, 2015  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
What? Isn't that show easier to watch on BBC America?
(If they show it on that network, haven't checked in awhile).
Reply
:icontinyclawthecat:
Tinyclawthecat Featured By Owner Oct 19, 2015  Student General Artist
Yes but they're only showing the 12th Doctor episodes, sadly, Disney XD is the only place (on TV, not counting Netflix) were people can watch 10th Doctor episodes.
Reply
:iconchipper-doodle:
Chipper-Doodle Featured By Owner Oct 21, 2015  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Oh. I see. Thanks!
Reply
:iconmonstermaster13:
monstermaster13 Featured By Owner Sep 6, 2015  Hobbyist Writer
I did a rant about this using a character of mine a long while back but someone called me out on it using the old "You can't complain about something that you're not the target age demographic for anymore" excuse.  I kid you not,  they actually said that.  And believe me,  it's just as stupid as it sounds...and the using "Oh, companies/networks only care about money" excuse only made that so called call-out even stupider...I think I had a good reason to rant about it considering all the stupid teeny bop kiddie crap that airs on that channel.  And I had a LOT to say about Disney's Descendants which was their most recent movie as well but i've had to hold my tongue a few times because according to some people I should have given it a chance,  which I did...and it disappointment me...a LOT.  I mean...I found it difficult to believe that movie wasn't a Poor Man's Monster High because I swear it is exactly THAT.
Reply
:iconkooborisapphire:
KooboriSapphire Featured By Owner Sep 6, 2015  Student General Artist
People who use the "You're not the target demographic for this, so you can't complain about it. Grow up!" are idiots. Do they not realize that , other than the fact that it's PARENTS & other adults who criticize these shows for their kids, one MUST watch a show to determine its quality? Also, if it's such a stupid thing to criticize kids shows for being an adult, how can most of these adults or hipsters criticize modern day music since they're "not the target audience" ?

And quite frankly, the "You can't complain about something that you're not the target age demographic for anymore" excuse is pathetic in itself. If that's the case, then almost ANY bad show can be excused for being poor in quality & pass as a brilliant show. If this were the case, then idiotic kids shows like Barney, Bubble Guppies, Mr. Meaty, & even Problem Solverz are great cartoons.
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×




Details

Submitted on
October 4, 2011
Image Size
7.7 KB
Resolution
99×56
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
43,547 (6 today)
Favourites
1,871 (who?)
Comments
3,284
×